[CASL-L] Last Chance to Celebrate With CASL!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu May 18 07:03:41 PDT 2023

Today is the LAST DAY (okay it was really yesterday)
Come have some fun, celebrate our award winners, and did I forget to
mention have some fun!!!

The CASL Board hopes you can join us to celebrate!

*Please join us on June 1, 5:30 PM*

at

825 Cromwell Ave., Rocky Hill

*Seating is limited so secure your ticket early!*

Award winners are complementary with code supplied in Award Letter

Guests are $40 to cover dinner and prizes!

More information and online registration: CASL Spring Fling Awards and
Annual Meeting 2023 <https://casl.wildapricot.org/event-5265135>

Best regards,
CT Association of School Librarians

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in