[CASL-L] Adult Ed in Groton

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Fri May 26 05:29:08 PDT 2023

All,
Three Rivers is working with Electric Boat to teach pre-employment adults
baseline computer skills that include Excel and MS Project.

They are looking for someone to teach IN PERSON, IN GROTON and Grasso Tech
two nights per week for 3 hrs per night...

I have done this in the past and can answer any questions you may have
about the content.

Please reach out if you have any questions or may be interested, I can get
you in contact with Bret and Alex who organize the courses.

*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*
Jack Jackter Intermediate School

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in