[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Teach DigCit resource from Kristen Mattson

Pia Ledina pia_ledina at greenwich.k12.ct.us
Thu Jul 18 06:19:50 PDT 2024

I actually downloaded and looked at it yesterday, there are some interesting components in it… and definitely some good thinking.

In Greenwich, we are basing K-8 DigCit instruction on the framework/lessons in CommonSenseMedia…. https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship

;) pia ledina

typed on a tiny keyboard just for you...