[CASL-L] Fwd: My Friend Doesn't Have a House - debut for CT author Maggie Spadaro

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Mon Jul 22 14:30:22 PDT 2024

Please excuse the duplicate posting.

Dear members of the CASL community,

It is always exciting to welcome a new CT author and this book sounds like
an important one to add to your collections. Maggie Spadaro is a graduate
of Stonington High School and is currently in the school of social work at
Simmons.

Her work with children from different socio-economic backgrounds, including
those who live in shelters, inspired her to write a book to promote empathy
around housing insecurity and so that students could see themselves
represented in a story. *My Friend Doesn’t Have a House* is published by
Cove Publishing LLC in Mystic, CT and available through Ingram, Amazon,
Barnes & Noble and Bookshop.

For more information, visit Cove Publishing.
<https://casl.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=ywspEQ8IcbMPyan209MyilpNwVzREBxG5U9T85VR%2fDDrJHTDfucPfCC8AMty1Fd1tkcGlw7wtk01r%2bddOHiLNlVophKKSfK4kM3cebi6VAI%3d>

Unsubscribe
<https://casl.wildapricot.org/Sys/Unsubscribe?et=LhmW2%2fcHGdfr%2bPDBPOtVtsETNE1TUf22aGU3iifO0MrI4%2fekNqOH9xqJRJ%2blYBaL4sBqOQbRN63bZbp6jP9I7KH80rD6puA1D85%2bBey8Uw%2fZsCCHihWueRk69We2DjNv88XkKxypt8jj7gyEJhS%2f6uedewI%3d&up=%3fet%3dXmGJbBjqMEiA5OfYC7ADwwtbGirviY3JRPAUS7kEtnRaas7jM231TpHgiofSfMQS5OSYoktTAu8qnT7m8urnSDapce3lldTngciNs03blJswnKzFVARJajJrGVGiN2toCKWKhingepc4MSCiflPTj1vRCVs%253d>