[CASL-L] Book suggestions

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:48:07 PDT 2024

Hi Laura,
Here are a few thoughts.  Some may be a tad long for first graders, but
could be simplified.
The First Dog by Jan Brett
21 Elephants by Phil Biuldner
The Story of Paper by Compenstine
Around the World to Win the vote:2 Suffragettes, a kitten and 10,000 miles
by Rockliff
All the Way to the Top by Pimental