[CASL-L] Looking for presentation tutorials

Alexandra Grundt aegrundt at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:17:36 PDT 2024

Hi Pia,

We’ve been using Canva because of the wide variety of templates and
features they offer. I especially love the background remover for videos,
no green screen needed! Students can also easily add narration to a
slideshow, or really any template, so I guess it could be turned into a
podcast? I don’t have any tutorials, but Canva offers some helpful videos.

Allie