[CASL-L] Fwd: Your product has been added to the LearnCommunity library!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sun May 19 14:50:21 PDT 2024

Fun fact, this has just been added to the Learn platform for use with
students...
This is a personal AI assistant...

I have several other apps/websites I have requested through the platform...
Let me know if you would like to know how!

I do this instead of asking for a privacy policy signed with Colchester so
that Everyone can use the tool once they sign on to the platform OR if they
have signed on with other states...
https://pi.ai/talk

Have fun!
Barb