[CASL-L] Job Posting

Mary Beth Molloy mmolloy at northbranfordschools.org
Tue May 21 04:34:22 PDT 2024

Good Morning All -

Kudos to my former principal for creating an LMS position at his new (to
him) school where there wasn't a certified LMS before! He's reached out to
me to get the word out, in addition to the posting on REAP. I've attached
the link below. Please spread the word if you know anyone looking for a
position.

Best,
Mary Beth

Seymour Middle School LMS position
<https://www.applitrack.com/seymourschools/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Middle+School+Teaching&AppliTrackJobId=1948&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1>

--

Mary Beth Molloy, M.L.S., M. Ed.

Certified School Librarian

North Branford Intermediate School

654 Foxon Road

North Branford, CT 06437-1146

(203) 484-1500

Follow NBIS on Twitter: @NBIS_nb

--
The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and
intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you have received this