TBPH Raft-Up Saturday 7/26

Thu Jul 24 11:26:20 PDT 2014

AHOY ALL Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Anyone who is going to the Beer Can Raft Up this Saturday and signed up/or needs a ride to the island, please confirm with me. I need your name/phone #. We will be meeting at the Apollo Beach Publix, on Apollo Beach Blvd Parking Lot @ 10:00am - No Later! South end near the CVS Drug Store.10:15 IS TOO LATE -WE WILL BE GONE!!! Entertainment by Lightning Jack and the Lovely Lisa. Please bring your chair/and a dish to share. The Club will provide Hamburgers, Dogs and Brats. We also have one boat leaving out of the Little Harbor Marina, Ruskin -- room for 4. Call Bill (813) 545-3584.

FINS UP!!!!