TBPH Meting 11/19 and PHlock Update

Mon Nov 17 06:18:39 PST 2014

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot
Heads....

What time is it??????

 It's time for a PHabulous meeting
Wednesday, 11/19 at Whiskey Joe's, 6:30. For
buffet and drink specials, wear your lanyard (name badge). Free
valet.

Entertainment by Trop Rock Junkies….

Steve Tolliver won Trop Rock ‘s 2014 Songwriter
of the Year!!!! It's his first award, so give him your
congratulations.

Sign Up sheets
(at Welcome Court Table):

- Holiday
party, 12/13/14. No charge for Tampa Bay Parrot Heads, but we need a head count.
$10 for non Tampa Bay members.

If you are
willing to make a turkey or a ham, please see Dorothy at the meeting

Friday, November 21, Happy hour Phlocking

Eat it at Joe’s, 2730 Gulf To Bay Blvd Clearwater, FL 5:30-8:30pm.

Drink and food specials:

$5 specials - Perfect Patron Margaritas, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Crazy Good
Crab Dip, Mozzarella Sticks, Fried Calamari and our Great Balls of Fire.

$3 specials - draft beer, house margaritas and house hurricanes.

Operation Gratitude, Theresa & Terry Henson will be collecting at this
meeting. Please bring the items you purchased to send to our troops.

Holiday Party,
12/13/14….

Come join us on Saturday,
December 13th for the Tampa Bay Parrot Heads Holiday Party from
7:30pm to 12:00am. BYOB, a dish to pass and either a canned/non-perishable food
item, unwrapped child’s or pet gift for our charities (Metropolitan Ministries,
Toys for Tots & Animal Shelter).

Treasure Island Community
Center

1 Park Place @ 106th
Avenue

Treasure Island, FL

Take a left on Central at
the Thunderbird and 106th Avenue is the VERY first left turn (by
Walgreens). There is plenty of parking behind Walgreens and at the Community
Center.

Party is free for Tampa Bay
Parrot Head members and $10 for non-Tampa Bay Parrot Head participants.

Join us for a Holiday
Table decorating contest, Volunteer of the Year award and Volunteer Recognition
for 2014!

Holiday Table Contest
will involve 10 – 15 tables. If you have a decorating flair and want to
participate, register with Dorothy.

Rooms are available at the Bilmar Beach Resort, 10650 Gulf
Boulevard, Treasure Island, FL 33706. Phone: 727-360-5531 Reservations. Mention
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads and Room rates are…. Cutoff date for Parrot Head rate is
11/14/12/14

 "While not officially condoned by the Board of the TBPH Club, salty
language, alcohol-induced playfulness, and partially-clad bodies are not
unheard of at some TBPH events where members have been known to act out the
lyrics of popular Jimmy Buffett songs. Every member has a choice to attend or
not if they could be offended by these actions."

Music on
the Bay, 2/26-3/1/14. Register Today!!!!

Be part
of the Trop Rock Association’s  “Evetn of
the Year” 2013 & 2014!!!

Want to
Volunteer????????

We can
use…

·
Web site administrator

·
Graphic art

·
People to pass out posters and postcards for MOTM
at work places, apartment complexes, etc.

 See Joyce
(Kahlua Kutie) to volunteer

Rest of
2014 at a glance