TBPH Sunset Cruise 10/11

Thu Oct 9 03:18:29 PDT 2014

Hellooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it???????

It's time for our Sunset Cruise - You can still join us!!!!!!

Saturday, 10/11, Clearwater Beach Marina.

Cost is $25 ($2 goes to charity) per person and includes a free drink. Meet at Crabby Bill's on Clearwater Beach at 4:30pm for eats and drinks. We will conga line to the Tropix around 6pm.

You can purchase $2 parking passes and an "all you can drink arm band" at Crabby Bill's.

If you haven't gone before, it is a blast! AND if you have, you already know it's PHun.

FINS UP!!!!!