TBPH 2015 MOTB Registration Open

Tue Sep 16 07:15:26 PDT 2014

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!!!

MUSIC ON THE BAY !

2013 Trop Rock Music Association "Trop Rock Event of the Year"

Registration fee remains the same as 2014...

$75 for weekend and receive Goody bag

2015 is  going to be Phenomenal!!!!

Held at Whiskey Joe's PHamous Barefoot Beach, located right on the waters of beautiful Tampa Bay.

MOTB is a one of kind Trop-Rock festival! It is jammed packed with

Trop Rock Music Award winners and nominees!

  The music will start Thursday evening February 26, 2015, and will keep on playing through the weekend with the last note ending just after sunset on Sunday March 1, 2015.

Whiskey Joe's will provide great drink specials and PHantastic food!

We will have many fine tropical vendors in the mini-mart that will be selling all your PHavorite PHare!

As always we are partying with a purpose (Raised 31k in 2014)! So be prepared to participate in raffles and auctions!

All charitable contributions will benefit!

Shriner's Hospitals for Children

MOTB 2015 Line up is PHenomenal!

MOTB 2015 Emcee
James "Sunny Jim" White

 MOTB Kicks off Thursday February 26th with

John Frinzi & Sunny Jim 6:30 to 9:30

Ramajay Intercostal...The Boatdrunks...Homemade Wine...Jim Morris & the Big Bamboo Band..

Jack Mosley Band..Sauce Boss.. Trop Rock Junkies..Young Rebel Goombas..Captain Josh & Banjody..Jim Asbell & the Tropiholics

and many, many more!!!!

  Go to www.musiconthebay.org<> for details, room information (PH rates through 2/1/15) and to REGISTER today!

Don't be left out this year