TBPH Birthday Party T-shirt

Tue Aug 18 07:35:09 PDT 2015

Hellooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

My how time has flown since the days that Capt n' Harry and Sarah Sunshine first started this PHabulous Club in 1994 with 8 members! We have grown to over 500 members, still Party with a Purpose and growing stronger.

This year we celebrate "Tampa Bay looks at 21". To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are going to have a special T-shirt designed by Kahlua Kutie for sale. Attached is an order form or you can order and our meeting tomorrow night. Visit the Fins to da Left store.

>From your Lovely Lady, we have some great entertainment, PHun activities and contests for our 21st Birthday Bash. Sign up at the Welcome court table during 8/19 or 9/2 meetings.

FINS UP!!!!