TBPH Trop Rockin' New Year's Eve Party

Fri Jul 31 06:39:48 PDT 2015

Book today!

Dear Dorothy and TBPHC Members:

I know it’s early to be thinking about New Year’s Eve, but I wanted to let
everyone in the club know that we have already sold over 100 tickets, mostly
from The Villages PHC, Spacecoast PHC and Palm Beach PHC.  I want to make
sure we have enough tickets to accommodate Tampa Bay PHC, Sarasota PHC and
Charlotte Harbor PHC.  I am checking with the hotel to find out the
capacity of the room.  It would be a good idea to buy your tickets and book
your room now.  You can do so by going to www.stevetolliver.com and click on the
New Year’s button at the top of the page.  That will take you to the Trop
Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party page.  On the right side of the page, in the
top box click on the “Buy Tickets” button and follow the prompts.  Below
that there is a box to book your room.  Click on that and follow the
prompts.  Be sure to enter the promo code TRO to get the $89.00 room
rate.  Any problems, call me at 727-729-1549.

Thanks for your support.  It will be a fun night.

Steve Tolliver