TBPH Meeting 6/3 and PHlock Update

Mon Jun 1 09:04:01 PDT 2015

 Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????????????

It’s time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey
Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday, June 3. Lanyard (name badge) required for buffet.

 Summer months and parking is at a premium – arrive early,
stay late!

Join us for a large check presentation to
Tampa Bay Watch from the monies we raise with Kahuna’s at the Pig Roast.

Sign-up
sheets at Welcome Court table:

age P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
-->
 Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????????????

It’s time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey
Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday, June 3. Lanyard (name badge) required for buffet.

 Summer months and parking is at a premium – arrive early,
stay late!

Join us for a large check presentation to
Tampa Bay Watch from the monies we raise with Kahuna’s at the Pig Roast.

Sign-up
sheets at Welcome Court table:

·
Safety Harbor Harboritaville, 6/19/15: set-up at 5pm. Spin
a wheel & Membership needed until 9pm.

age P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
-->
 Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????????????

It’s time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey
Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday, June 3. Lanyard (name badge) required for buffet.

 Summer months and parking is at a premium – arrive early,
stay late!

Join us for a large check presentation to
Tampa Bay Watch from the monies we raise with Kahuna’s at the Pig Roast.

Sign-up
sheets at Welcome Court table:

·
Shark Tooth: 7/17-7/19/15 - $10 pp

age P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
-->
 Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????????????

It’s time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey
Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday, June 3. Lanyard (name badge) required for buffet.

 Summer months and parking is at a premium – arrive early,
stay late!

Join us for a large check presentation to
Tampa Bay Watch from the monies we raise with Kahuna’s at the Pig Roast.

Sign-up
sheets at Welcome Court table:

·
21st Birthday Bash,
9/11-9/13/15: $40pp for Tampa Bay Parrot Head in good standing, $50 non-member

 Congratulations to Marty Wilson for signing
the most new members during our 2015 membership drive. She won a $50 bar tab from Whiskey Joe's!

Saturday June 6, Palm Harbor Day, 4pm -11pm downtown Palm Harbor.
We will group at our tent starting at 3pm by Peggy O’Neil’s.

Set-up volunteers should
be on-site by 2pm to set: see Susan Seamon.  Check with Joyce for your Volunteer times for spin a
wheel and Membership at this weeks' meeting.

Entertainment by the Defendants and Florida’s
Premier Jimmy Buffett Tribute band “The Caribbean Chillers”. This is the Caribbean
Chiller’s 10th anniversary.

Parrot
Head Costume Contest will be held at 7 pm with the winner with the best
costume receiving their height in cases of Bud Lite beer.

This is a large
Membership drive for Tampa Bay Parrot Heads and we’re calling on YOU to be a
part of it.

Saturday, June 13, Beer Can Island Raft-up.

 10am to Sunset; Tides: Low:
5:50am,High: 12:00pm, Low: 0754pm

If you need a
ride, please see Mark “aka Bernie” at this weeks’ meeting.

 TBPH will
provide hamburgers & hot dogs. Bring a dish to share.

BYOC, BYOB,
sunscreen, water and any tents, umbrellas for shelter.

Saturday, June 13, The Yard. After the raft-up travel on over
to The Yard!

Brittany Kingery & Rob Hill entertains
from 7-10pm; Doors open at 6pm.

BYOB and a dish to pass. $15 donation for the
artist.

 Friday, June 19, Safety Harbor
Harboritaville Membership drive, 6-10pm.

Entertainment
by the Trop Rock Junkies

Save the Dates:

7/17-7/15 – Shark Tooth Hunt (rooms almost
sold out!)

8/7-8/9/15 –
Bar Stroll

9/11-9/13/15