TBPH Summer Camp Tampa Bay Watch!

Fri Jun 12 06:00:29 PDT 2015

Tampa Bay Parrot Heads....a note from  Tampa Bay Watch and information about Summer Camp for children and grand children.

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for hosting myself and my husband Danny last night. We cherish the time to hang out with such a fun-loving and purposeful crowd like yourselves! In the meantime, here is the blurb about Summer Camp. We are filling up quickly for this year so make sure your members know that it's never too early to start thinking about Summer 2016! Thanks again for all you do, have a super day :)

Michelle
Does your child have an interest in marine science? Do they love going to the beach and finding animals? If so, this is their chance to learn more about it! Send them to Tampa Bay Watch this summer for some fun in the sun with our marine ecology summer camps where they will learn about amazing Tampa Bay and its inhabitants!
Tampa Bay Watch offers two exciting, fun-filled summer camp options! Sea Monkeys is a camp is for kids ages 6-8 and offers an introduction to the marine environment. Tampa Bay Discovery camp is for kids ages 9-14 and offers an in depth look at what makes Tampa Bay one of the most incredible estuaries in the world! Both camps take place at our Marine and Education Center. This ideal location on the Shell Key Preserve, which boasts rich mangrove forests, grass flats and shallow waters teeming with marine life, provides a perfect setting for our summer campers to engage in hands-on opportunities to learn about marine ecology and participate in restoration projects. Our facility features an outdoor classroom complete with a fully equipped wet-lab and large aquarium tanks, while our indoor laboratory classroom houses lab equipment, interactive touch tanks, and interpretive murals.
--
Michelle Tepper | Membership Coordinator(727)867-8166 x234 |  www.tampabaywatch.orgTampa Bay Watch | 3000 Pinellas Bayway South | Tierra Verde, FL 33715