TBPH Coconut Telegraph

Mon Oct 26 14:40:21 PDT 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

For those of you going to Meeting of the Minds.

Historically the Coconut Telegraph, a listing of contact information of our members in Key West, was used to communicate a "Buffet Spotting". When ever JB would be seen, the Coconut Telegraph springs into action to alert us all of where we might see or hear him. He just might show up.....you never know. Information will be conveniently printed on the back of TBPH club MOTM Lanyard, which we are making everyone. You'll be able to pick a lanyard up at Dantes', along with your MOTM t-shirt. If you would like to be included, please reply by Tuesday at 5pm to yeoman at finsup.com , send your name and cellphone number you will be carrying with you while in Key West.
MOTM emails of TBPH PHlockings, along with schedules, will be emailed out this week.  We look forward to seeing you in the Keys for a great Meeting of the Minds 2015 ! FINS UP!!!!!