TBPH 21st Birthday Bash - this weekend

Wed Sep 9 13:44:05 PDT 2015

For those of you asking if you can still join us, yes, you can pay at the door. If you call the Holiday Inn Harbourside to get a room, call 727-595-3410  and ask for Katie Fike. You may still be able to get the TBPH rate.

Hellooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Can you keep a
secret?????? Shhhhhh....don’t tell anyone, BUT

TBPH 21st Birthday Bash is next
weekend....YES, TBPH turns 21.

Do you have a Red, White and Blue outfit to wear Friday evening as we dance to the
tunes of the Trop Rock Junkies??????

Have an air guitar and/or cardboard
duct tape boat team for Saturday at the Pool?????

Prepared for the Pirate Looks at
21 costume contest Saturday evening????

Excited about the Chinese Raffle,
Friday night and Silent Auction, Saturday night?????

Wind down at Bloody Mary/Mimosa morning
to the tunes of Michael J, Weiss??????

If you haven't registered, you can
still pay at the door. We take credit / debit cards, cash or check. Cost is $40
for any Parrot Head in good standing sand $50 for non-parrot head.

Stay tuned for full email
early next week and you will receive a schedule at
registration.

FINS UP!!!!!