TBPH Meeting 12/6 and PHlock update

Sat Dec 3 16:12:24 PST 2016

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????
It's time to come dance with Charlie Imes at our meeting this Wednesday, 12/6/16, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!
Wear your TBPH name badge. Parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.
Please RSVP so that Whiskey Joe's can anticipate how much food to make for us!!!!
Buffet is 6:30-7:30pm or when food runs out.

RSVP by Monday, 12/5 by 5pm either by using link or on Facebook event.
Click the link below to view the event page and to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/T7N-MNX-FGU7

​Large check presentation for Florida Parrot Rescue. Come and take a photo with Rocky, the macaw.

Sign-up sheets:
Holiday Party, 12/10 - Free for TBPH members, $15 for non-members. Sign-up for dish you will be bringing. We're looking for side dishes and appetizers. Turkey and ham will be provided. If you are entering the table decoration contest, we ask that you sign up as well.

TBPH Hoodie Sweatshirts, if you'd like to pre-order, we will have order forms at the 12/7 & 12/21 meetings. Orders will arrive in January. See Michelle at the Fins to da Left store.

Looking or other Holiday gifts, we have TBPH logo items, parrot earrings and much, much more!!!!
Reminder: Go to www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com/> and access the calendar for up to date information on events.
Send photos and video's to photos at finsup.com<mailto:photos at finsup.com>. We have a surprise coming your way!!!!!
Save the Dates:
6th Annual MOTB 3/2-3/5/17 - Registration is open. Win a Whiskey Joe's $100 gift certificate if you register by 12/15/16.
FINS UP!!!!!