TBPH Meeting 1/20 and PHlock Update

Mon Jan 18 10:42:33 PST 2016

MEETING MOVED INSIDE!!!!

 Reminder - please RSVP today!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot
Heads!!!!

What time is it
?????

It's time
for.....

Join us Wednesday, 1/20/16, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's
for a Large Check presentation for Tampa Bay Watch,
our annual Gasparilla meeting AND second meeting of 2016!! We'll have
lots of Captain Morgan booty as giveaways.
Dress
in your best pirate/wench outfit. Jim Hannigan, Coastal Wine & Spirits, will
provide prizes for best female and male outfit!
Jack Mosley will be there to serenade us as we
sit on the beach or around the fire pits!
Special
Raffle prize donated by Captain Morgan: Raffle is at 8:30pm.
 $5
per ticket - Win a pass for 2 people (includes food, cocktails, swag and
appearance by Captain Morgan and the Morganettes) to attend the Captain
Morgan/Gasparilla party @ Jackson's on Harbor Island on 1/30 from 9:30-1:30.

Please
RSVP for the meeting by January 18th by clicking on the link below.

http://whoozin.com/QH4-NDE-EVAU

Sign-up
sheets @ Welcome Court…

Bowling,
2/20. Limit 30 people, payment is required at sign-up.
Beach
clean-up, 2/27. After Party: TBD.
MOTB
Volunteer sheets for Registration, Security, Raffle and Information
Tent.

Sign-up
sheet @ Fins to da Left Store for TBPH sweatshirt. Form
attached.

Let’s
go Bowling - Saturday, February 20, 2016
6:30
– 8:30pm
Pin
Chasers
– Veteran’s Location
5555
W. Hillsborough Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634 (813)
884-1475
$15
per person (limit 30)

Team
Special:  6 TBPH Bowlers to a lane includes 1 Pitcher of Beer and one 16”
Pizza per lane, 2 hours of bowling, shoes, tax, etc.  Raffles will be held
for a TBPH Charity. Sign Up with payment at upcoming TBPH meetings, or contact
Bill Connolly:  events at finsup.com.
DEADLINE:  2/3/16

Saturday,
2/13. Knight Parade, Ybor City – more information to come.
Beach
clean up, Saturday, February, 2/27, 9:30am meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425
North Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out
where your area is located from Capt Dave's map drawing of area.
Rain
or shine...

TBPH
provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe
shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and buckets.

Let's
bring unusual findings to the after party and see who has the BEST
find!!!!

9:30
- meet at Rusty Pelican
10am-11:30
- cleeeeeaaannnnnnn the beaches
12pm-
after party TBD

Your
captains will have your wrist bands for the after party:

After
the beach clean after party…..caravan over to

The
Yard, Ryan Sheley & Matt Wood, Saturday, 2/27 Doors open at
6pm.
BYOB,
BYOC and a dish to pass. $15 donation goes to the band.

Deadline to Register for 2016 Music on the Bay for Registration
$80 and a goody bags end on January
15th!!!!!
Register TODAY!

We need
your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the Children of the Shriners
Hospital.
We need donated BASKETS and RAFFLE ITEMS.  Please
contact Sharon Leverett at charities at finsup.com or bring items to TBPH club
meetings (1/20, 2/3, & 2/17) at Whiskey Joes.

Also
if you have 18 or 24 empty Corona boxes, we are going to use these this
year to make our baskets.

FINS
UP!!!!!