TBPH Complimentary Florida State Fair tickets for Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wed Jan 27 06:39:07 PST 2016

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful is offering some free tickets to the Florida State Fair. First come, first serve.

Fill out the information below and send to jpacker at keeptbb.org<mailto:jpacker at keeptbb.org> to get tickets.

Our dear friends,

We would like to take a moment to say thank you for all your hard work this year to keep our community clean and beautiful! In an attempt to say thank you – Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful would like to give away tickets to the Florida State Fair for opening day - Thursday, February 4, 2016.  Please feel free to share this offer with the other Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful volunteers in your group. So, bring the whole family to enjoy a day at the Fair as a thank you for your service, from your friends at Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful. These tickets are on a first come first serve basis and only while supplies last.

To receive your FREE Fair Tickets, please reply to this email and provide the following information:

Adoption Group Name:Tampa Bay Parrot Heads in Paradise Club, Inc.

Contact Name:

Contact Phone:

Contact Email:

# of tickets requested:

You will receive an email in reply letting you know if you have received the tickets.  Tickets must be picked up at our office (730 W Emma Street) by 4pm on Wednesday, February 3rd. We are very grateful to the Florida State Fair Authority for providing these tickets for our amazing volunteers!

Thank you again for all your help this year! We are very grateful for all your support.

Have a beautiful day,

Jamie Packer

Operations Manager

Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful

P O Box 2104

Tampa, FL 33601

813.221.8733

fax-813.221.0222

About Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful

Keep Tampa Bay Beautiful, Inc. (KTBB), a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide environmental education and volunteer opportunities that develop individual responsibility and environmental stewardship. Since 1989, KTBB has formed partnerships with local governments, corporations, schools, and neighborhood organizations to engage individuals and provide opportunities to enhance the community through volunteer participation. To get involved with KTBB, call (813) 221-8733 or visit KeepTampaBayBeautiful.org<http://keeptampabaybeautiful.org/>.