TBPH 7/6 Meeting & PHlock update

Tue Jul 5 07:08:05 PDT 2016

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot
Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for a PHabulous meeting
this Wednesday, 7/6/16, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!! Wear your TBPH name
badge!

Come and dance to the sounds of Highway One!

Sign-up
sheets @ Welcome Court…

Beach Clean-up, Saturday, July 23rd

22nd Birthday Bash, September 16-18 -
$40 Parrot Head, $50 non-parrot head. First 25 to sign-up will be entered
in a raffle to win 2 TBPH etched wine glasses.

Beach Clean-up, Saturday, 7/23 meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point
Drive, Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area
is located from Doug's map drawing of area.

Fly your TBPH car flag proudly!!! Don't have
one? Visit Fins to da Left store!

Rain or shine...

 TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water. Wear comfortable
clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your pickers / grabbers and
buckets.

9:30 - meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 N Rocky Point Dr, Tampa

10am-11:30 - cleeeeeaaannnnnnn the beaches

12pm-
after party at Jungle Bill's

Your captains
will have your wrist bands for the after party:

Jungle
Bill's

2950
Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33759

(727) 400-6920

2palmstampabay.com

13th Annual Bar Stroll -
Progressive bar stroll Friday night, Pool party Saturday, Bar Stroll Saturday
night.

 Dates: 8/19-8/21/16, Holiday Isles Resort,
14711 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, FL 866-394-0751 (Call Monday-Thursday only for
reservations). Deadline for TBPH rate is 7/15/16.

 Hidden on Madeira Beach, we have located a
motel that is a Parrot Head Parrotdise!!! If we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.

Soooo, BOOK TODAY. Coolers, drinks and food
ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area has grills and a Tiki hut picnic
area.

Carpool, carpool, carpool..one car per room
allowed. Pet PHriendly!

Rooms are for 2 people. Additional people are
$10 each per night

1 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper
............$91.25 (includes tax)

Studio - 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa
sleeper...$105.66 (includes tax)

Pets are $10 a night

www.holiday-isles.com

Time to book your Birthday Party Room and
start thinking about your Saturday night outfit.

Theme is denim or diamonds - which would you wear to Party at the End of the World?

Call the Holiday Inn Harbourside at
727-595-3410 to make your reservation for the 22nd Birthday Bash (9/16-9/18).

Deadline to book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head
rate is August 16, 2016.

Please book through the TBPH block at the
Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the band rooms.

Key West Executive
Studio    $119 (sold out)

Key West
Studio