TBPH Jim Morris Memorial

Thu Jul 28 08:24:04 PDT 2016

Sharon is trying to get a head count for Jim's memorial. please RSVP.
If you would like to attend the celebration for Jim and his music please go to www.jim-morris.com and RSVP and get all the details. We need to get a count for drinks and food.  Don't forget to bring chairs.  We will have some chairs for out of town guests.

 I would like to thank all of you for the cards, emails and your support.   ❤️ Sharon

Here is the information on the hotel and the Jim Morris
memorial...

The Celebration for Jim and his music will
be on Saturday, August 27, 2016 at the Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda
Harborside, Tiki Lawn at 12:30 PM.

Group Hotel Rates For Jim Morris Celebration
Concert.

Wyvern Hotel, 101 E. Retta Esplanade, Punta
Gorda, FL 33950. 941 639-7700 Ask for Jim Morris Celebration
Rate.
$92.00 plus Tax.

PG Waterfront Hotel and Suites, 300 W Retta
Esplanade, Punta Gorda, FL 33955. 941 639-1165 ask for the Jim Morris
Celebration Rate, $65 regular, $75 Poolside, and Harbor view
$95

Days Inn, 1941 Tamiami Trail, Port
Charlotte, FL 33948 941 627-8900, ask for the Jim Morris Celebration Rate
$72.00.