TBPH Party at the End of the World

Sun Jul 31 10:17:01 PDT 2016

 Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!!

TBPH 22nd Birthday Bash is right around the corner...Party at the End of the World, time to...

Sign up at any meeting through 8/31/16 at $45 Parrot Head and $55 non-Parrot Head price.

Price goes up to $55 Parrot Head and $65 non-Parrot head after 9/2 and at door.

AND....you now have the ability to pay online. Go to

www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com/> and click on the "Purchase tickets" button to the left of the Trop Rock Junkies birthday video.

Call the Holiday Inn Harbourside at 727-595-3410 to make your reservation for the 22nd Birthday Bash (9/16-9/18).

Deadline to book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate is August 16, 2016.

Please book through the TBPH block at the Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the band rooms.

Entertainment...

Friday night - De Lei'ed Parrots

Saturday - day - DJ Big Sexy and Jeff and the Camaro's

Saturday Birthday Bash - Jim Asbell & the Tropiholics

Sunday - Bloody Mary morning - Michael J. Weiss

Wall of Beer -Friday night raffle to benefit Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

I know you are asking what is it...how does it work?????

Wellllll.....Friday night bring a 6 pack of your favorite beer to Jimmy Guanas. When you donate it to the "Wall of Beer", you will receive a raffle ticket. If you want to increase your chances of winning or prefer not to bring a 6 pack of beer, you can purchase raffle tickets for $5 a piece.

As we receive 6 packs, the construction of the "Wall of Beer" begins next to the band stage. Drawing will take place 9-9:30pm at Jimmy Guanas. Depending on the number of 6 packs will determine the number of winners. As an example, if we have 20 6 packs, we may select 4 winners and as the number is called, each will select the beer they want.

Silent Auction - Saturday evening to benefit Tampa Bay Watch 7-9pm in the Key West Conference Room back by the bar. Bring your check books and credit cards because we have some great items.

We can use donations of silent auction items (anything in your closet that would like a new home, gift certificates, items that you have won and aren't using, etc.), baskets, wrappings, etc. Please contact Sharon Leverett, Chief Officer of Charities at charities at finsup.com or bring to any meeting through 9/7/16.

FINS UP!!!!!