TBPH 5th Wednesday - Sea Hags

Fri Jun 24 08:19:32 PDT 2016

Happiness is not a destiny, it is a way of life, measured by the moments that take our breath away.

Dorothy

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:55:49 -0400
From: finsup at mylist.net
Subject: TBPH 5th Wednesday - Sea Hags
To: dbedlin at msn.com

 Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Adding address....9555 Blind Pass Rd. where Treasure Island turns into St. Pete Beach- its off to side of bridge connecting Treasure Island and St. Pete Beach on water. What time is it????

It’s time for a 5th Wednesday!
We’re traveling to Sea Hags to visit our cousins…so come on out....
Large check presentation for Tampa Bay Watch.

Jim & Jody Kendrick, Kahunas, will be on-site to help present the monies raised at Kahuna’s Annual Pig Roast.

50/50 raffle….Entertainment by Al & JC – and, they know Buffett!!!!
SPECIALS:
Drinks:
$4 Ketel One, homemade sangria and Yellowtail wines
$3 Captain Morgan, Smirnoff vodkas (all flavors), Bacardi and Jim Beam
$2 Much Ultra pints
$2 Fireball shots
$13 Buckets of Corona or Landshark
 Food:
$5 peperoni  pizza, fried pickles, soft pretzels, fried mushrooms or beef nachos Menu available
 FINS UP!!!!!