TBPH Fw: 10/5 Meeting & PHlock update

Mon Oct 3 06:36:38 PDT 2016

 PLEASE RSVP TODAY BY FIVE!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????
It's time to come dance the Desperation Samba to the sounds of the JP's (Jimi Pappas & John Patti) !!!!!
at our meeting this Wednesday, 10/5/16, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!
Wear your TBPH name badge!
It's summer months and parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.
Please RSVP so that Whiskey Joe's can anticipate how much food to make for us!!!!
Buffet is 6:30-7:30pm or when food runs out.

RSVP by Monday, 10/3 by 5pm either by using link or on Facebook event.

Copy and paste link to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/WNF-3CJ-KKU6

TBPH Club shirts arrived - pick up after 6:30 at Fins to da Left store....

 Pirate Water Taxi, Saturday, 10/8 (SOLD OUT).

Salty Sea Shanties by Rich "Schooner" McGuire
4:30pm:    Meet up @ Rick's on the River for drinks/food, then board our Private Water Taxi @ 6:00pm
for an evening of plundering and  pillaging on the River!   Stops @: Sail Pavilion and Jackson's Bistro then back to Rick's!
Costumed Pirates are Encouraged!!
 TBPH Holiday party is around the corner.....

Happy Hour PHlocking, Friday, TBA, 12/9/16 6:30pm.

TBPH Holiday Party (Saturday, 12/10/16) is right around the corner and you'll want to book your room today!!!!!

Deluxe Gulf Front Studio $119
Deluxe Gulf Efficiency $139
Handicap Room $139

* Hotel adds a $15 room a day amenity fee. To offset, the hotel is giving us $5 per day per room ticket back for food and drink.

 Please have your guests call our Reservations Department at1-866-302-7534 and mention your group name "Tampa Bay Parrot Heads"

Cut-off date to make reservations is November 9, 2016 and after that date the block will be based on availability.

Bilmar

10650 Gulf Boulevard

Treasure Island, FL 33706

Phone: 727-360-5531 EXT 249

Fax: 727-360-2362

Daily Amenity Fee

Includes

$5.00 Welcome Certificate for Beach Bar **

Parking in one of our three parking lots

Internet Service throughout the Resort Facility

Daily Kayak & Paddle Board Usage*

Children's Welcome Gift

Kid's Eat Breakfast Free (age 12 and under)*

Beach Chair (2) Use

Bicycle Use (age restrictions apply)

In-Room Safe Warranty

In-Room Bottled Waters Upon Arrival

Domestic Long Distance and Local Phone

Early Riser Coffee Service

Fruit Water in Lobby

Morning Newspaper

Friday Movie Night

Sundeck Recreation Games & Family Board Games

Lobby Business Center & Boarding Passes

*Pass required & Weather permitting:  See Front Desk Agent

**Taxes and Gratuity not included

Save the Dates:
Pre-MOTM Pit Party 10/29/16
25th MOTM 11/2-11/6/16