TBPH 5th Wednesday

Tue Aug 29 16:15:11 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it????????

Sea Hags, 8/30 6-10pm. Come and join us and we met up with our cuzzins from the beach area.

9555 Blind Pass Rd. where Treasure Island turns into St. Pete Beach- its off to side of bridge connecting Treasure Island and St. Pete Beach on water.

50/50 raffle for Save the Manatees.

Drink specials are:

$2 Fireball shots and mich ultra pints

$3 capt morgan, bacardi and all smirnoff flavors

$4 titos vodka, sangria and all house wines.

PHood specials to 7 pm (with lanyard) -- $5 pizza, coconut shrimp, fried mushrooms, potato skins and fried pickles.

If you have any raffle items for baskets or baskets, please bring to the 9/6 meeting. See Sharon Leverett.

Also, any alcohol donations for duck, duck booze, please bring and give to Susan Seamon.

FINS UP!!!