TBPH 2017 Buffett Concerts

Thu Feb 2 15:26:32 PST 2017

Tampa Bay, here are the current Buffett shows for this year thus far. If you would like to get a ticket, one per member in good standing with TBPH membership, email jbtickets at finsup.com<mailto:jbtickets at finsup.com>. If you commit to a ticket, it MUST be paid for.

Jimmy Buffett is coming to Las Vegas

MGM Grand on April 1, 2017

Club Ticket Price is $107.00.

DEADLINE for ticket requests is 10 PM EST February 10, 2017.

Jimmy is coming to West Palm

Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre at the S. Florida Fairgrounds

Tuesday May 16, 2017 Tuesday at 8pm

Club Ticket price - waiting on PHIP email

DEADLINE for ticket request is 10PM EST February 7

Jimmy Buffett is coming to Bristow, VA

Jiffy Lube Live on May 20, 2017

Club Ticket Price is $136.00.

DEADLINE for ticket request is 10PM EST February 7

Jimmy Buffett is coming to Chicago

 at Wrigley Field July 15, 2017.
Club Ticket Price is $136.00. That price point is the field and main level of the stands. We don’t know specifically where our seats will be.

DEADLINE for ticket request is 10PM EST February 7

FINS UP