TBPH MOTB Annojujnces Day Passes

Mon Feb 27 04:41:11 PST 2017

Tampa Bay Parrot Heads....don’t get left out!!!!

YOU will be able to register for the full event starting on Thursday (3/2) at 4 pm for $95.00.

AND,

We don't want you to be left out if you aren't able to sneak away for the full 4 days. . . so-o-o-o . . . . we WILL be offering Day Passes . . . at door . . .

---- Thursday - $20.00
---- Friday - $45.00
---- Saturday - $55.00
---- Sunday - $45.00

All above prices are subject to applicable service charge for credit card paymentss. Checks and cash also welcomed. An ATM machine on site.

So please won't you join us - you don't want to hear later what a great time you missed - now do you?????