TBPH 7/19 Meeting & PHlock update

Fri Jul 14 04:49:09 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for a PHintastic time at our meeting on Wednesday, 7/19/17, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!! Parking is at a premium, arrive early and stay late.

Large Check presentation for Florida Parrot Rescue

Cory Young will be there to entertain us!

Buffet at 6:30pm, lanyard (name badge) is required.

Please RSVP by Monday 7/17 at 5pm. WJ's needs a head count for the buffet.

Cut n paste to RSVP, so Whiskey Joe's knows how much food to make.
http://whoozin.com/JME-TVT-YWHT

Sign-up sheets @ Welcome Court…

Pick up your Rays Margarita game tickets

Bar Stroll, $10 Mixology contest and $10 for Poker Run

23rd TBPH Birthday Bash, $50 for any parrot head in good standing and $60 for non-parrot head. You can also register on line.

See Doug Weiser to reserve a kayak for 7/29 Phloat.

We're looking for volunteers to help champion the monthly newsletter. If you have an artistic flair and want to volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon, see the Lovely Lady at the meeting. AND if you have any good stories from the tailgate, see Tyler Omoth. He's writing our Golden Coconut essay.

Have any little items sitting around looking to help us raise some money????? We could use some spin-a-wheel items. Any koozies, beads, key chains, etc would be welcome!

If you have any Birthday raffle and basket items, please bring to any meeting and give to Sharon, Chief Officer of Charities, This year, if you have a bottle of booze or wine that you'd like to give up / re-gift, give to Susan Seamon for the Duck, duck booze contest (what is it???? details to come).

Have event pictures, please send to photos at finsup.com . Don't forget to visit our website at www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com>.

  Rays Margaritaville night, 7/22/17, Rays vs Texas Rangers, Tickets are $34pp (regularly $55pp). Sign up at the meeting tonight (Tickets are non-refundable).

Seats are located in Press Area Party Level

Price includes choice of Rays Hat, Hawaiian Lei

  *   Pre-game performance by The Dei'led Parrots
  *   Specialty themed Food & Beverage for sale
  *   Gate giveaway: DJ Kitty Onesie

Saturday 7/29—River Paddle—the starting time at the top is 10:00am.
Cost of Kayaks are $32.50 plus tax for a single (doubles / canoes also available).

To ensure availability - Reserve your kayaks now at 352-597-8484
or contact Doug Weiser via Facebook by June 23rd.

The Quality Inn – Weeki Wachee is a reasonably priced hotel, conveniently located near the river for those who want to get there Friday night and/or stay over Saturday.  Pets are allowed for an additional fee. Their number is 352-596-9000.
Alcohol is not allowed on the river. There are multiple locations to stop along the 6 mile river for swimming, recreation and food breaks that can extend the day as late as the required pull out time of 4:30pm.

BYO - Refreshments...Towel… Sunscreen

Deadline is 7/15/17 to book.

Time to book your Bar Stroll Room....

Hidden on Madeira Beach, we have located a motel that is a Parrot Head Parrotdise!!! If we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.

Soooo, BOOK TODAY - Parrot Head rate ends 7/15/17. Coolers, drinks and food ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area has grills and a Tiki hut picnic area.

Carpool, carpool, carpool..one car per room allowed. Pet PHriendly! Rooms are for 2 people. Additional people are $10 each per night

1 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper ............$95.09 (includes tax)

Studio - 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper...$110.46 (includes tax)

Pets are $10 a night

They do bill one night when you reserve your room.

www.holiday-isles.com<http://www.holiday-isles.com/>

Other options (do not include tax, tax is 13%

$106.25 per night for the studio with one king bed, full kitchen
$111.35 per night for the one bedroom unit with one king bed, two sofa sleepers, full kitchen
$111.35 per night for the bungalow with one queen bed, full kitchen
$133.45 per night for the cottage with one king bed, two sofa sleepers, full kitchen
$133.45 per night for the two bedroom unit with two separate bedrooms, full kitchen

Time to book your Birthday Party Room and start thinking about your Saturday night outfit.

Theme is 20's dress Parrot Head style - are you out getting ideas?????

Call the Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove at 727-867-1151 to make your reservation for the 23rd Birthday Bash (9/15-9/17). Rooms are 89.99 a night. They have a few pet rooms.

Deadline to book at the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate is August 17, 2017.

Please book through the TBPH block at the Hotel so we can get the room nights towards the band rooms.

SAVE THE DATES:

Kayak Trip, 7/29/17
Bar Stroll, 8/18-8/20/17
TBPH 23rd Birthday Bash, 9/15-9/17/17
MOTM 11/1-5/17
Holiday Party, Saturday, 12/9/17
MOTB 3/1-3/4/17 (kick-off on 2/28 at Whiskey Joe's)

FINS UP!!!!!