TBPH Margaritaville Day at the Rays

Thu Jul 20 11:59:11 PDT 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it????? It's time for the Rays Margaritaville game Rays vs Texas Rangers!!!

Meet:
When: Arrive to be inside at 4pm, SBPHC cousins will be joining us
Where: Fergs upstairs inside (private area for us)
             1320 Central Ave, St Petersburg, FL
             727-822-4562

Specials:
Food -   $9 Hamburger or chicken basket with fries
Drinks - $2 12oz Bud Light (we have our own keg for charity)
              $16 bucket of Corona 12 oz bottles
              $20 bucket of Domestic 16 oz cans

Raffle for Rays  EVAN LONGORIA signed baseball to benefit USF Endowment for Marine Sciences. We'll draw ticket at 6pm. Tickets are $1 each.

Game time is 7:10pm, so we'll head over no later than 6:30pm. De Lei'ed Parrots  are performing pre-game (5-7pm behind Section 222), so try to stop by and say "hi".

FINS UP!!!