TBPH Trop Rock Music Awards

Thu Jun 15 09:00:18 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

It's that time when the Trop Rock Music Association nominations take place. Nomination ballots will be out soon and we would like for Music on the Bay to be nominated for 2017 Event of the Year!

Also, message from Steve Tolliver:

Hi Dorothy;

The Trop Rock Music Award nomination ballots should be out today. Could you send out a message to the members to vote for Music On The Bay for event of the year and include Trop Rock Junkies for “Band of the Year”?

Steve

Trop Rock Music Award Nomination Ballots will be out soon.  If you are a member of the Trop Rock Music Association, please consider Music On The Bay for “Event of the Year”  and don’t forget our band, the Trop Rock Junkies for “Band of the Year”.

If you are not a member, you can join at www.troprock.org<http://www.troprock.org>.  Memberships start at $10.00 and give you voting privileges.

FINS UP!!!!!