TBPH 26th Meeting of the Minds (MOTM)

Thu Jun 29 06:01:36 PDT 2017

 Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

If you haven’t registered fro this years MOTM now's the time!!!

26th Meeting of the Minds (MOTM), 11/1-11/5/17 "We're Still Here"!

Registration is open at www.phip.com<http://www.phip.com/> and closes on 9/15/17 or at 3500 registrants, whichever comes first.

Come and join your PHellow Tampa Bay Parrot Heads, as well as approximately 5000 of your closest Parrot Head PHriends for the 26th MOTM.

You can contact info at keywestkey.com<mailto:info at keywestkey.com> for hotels information in the area.

For a list of Entertainment and Activities, click on link below…

http://www.phip.com/meeting-schedule

Must do: TBPH Dantes Party, Thursday, 11/2 at 11am-3pm. We have over 300 people attend this party and raise money for Save the Manatee Club with the famous spin a wheel!

More information and PHlockings to come.

FINS UP!!!!