TBPH Rays Opening Day

Wed Mar 29 07:31:44 PDT 2017

Rays  Opening Day: New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays

Sunday, April 2. Tailgate starts at 10:30am to around noonish, game time 1pm.

Tailgate:

When you enter the parking area, go to the right and to Lot 6 near grass along 1st Ave S (look for TBPH banner/flags). We'll be tailgating here.

Parking is:

Cars: $20per car. If you have 4+ folks in a car, you can park for free. Carpool...carpool!!!

BYOB, BYOC and some breakfast items to share. I know someone will bring mimosa and bloody marys!

Connie Church (De'Leid Parrots) are playing inside 10am-1pm. Near Brewhouse. Stop in and say "hi".

More than likely we'll conga line over to Fergs after the game for the festivities.

FINS UP!!!!