TBPH Palm Harbor Parrot Head Day

Thu May 11 11:08:58 PDT 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

Palm Harbor Parrot Head Day membership drive is around the corner and we need volunteers....if you can volunteer for set-up at 1pm, Spin a Wheel & Membership during event or tear down at 9pm, please email Kahlua Kutie at firstmate at finsup.com<mailto:firstmate at finsup.com> or sign-up at the 5/17 meeting.

Palm Harbor Days, Saturday, May 20, 2-10pm
Come on out and join us as we Spin a Wheel for the Save the Manatee Club and recruit new members!
Located in down town Palm Harbor on Florida Avenue. TBPH tent near Peggy O’Neil’s.

Don’t forget the Parrot Head Costume Contest!!!

ENTERTAINMENT:
Slick Side Band from 4:30-6:30pm
Caribbean Chillers from 7 to 11:00pm
Bring a chair and plenty of water and sunscreen. NO COOLERS.

Arts......Crafts......Food......and PHun

FINS UP!!!