TBPH Walks

Wed Oct 4 11:39:43 PDT 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

Joanne is championing the American Cancer Society, Saturday 10/28 at 9am. Even if you don't walk, you can go to the site and give a donation.

A message from JoAnne Elefterion HillsboroughFLStrides at cancer.org.

Once again I will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk being held October 28.  In January I will celebrate my 6th year as a survivor.

Thanks to all who have donated and participated in my annual raffle / fund raising events the amount I collect has grown with each year.

I appreciate all your support and want you to know that no amount is too small.

I also know that many people do not like to donate on line, so there are other options.  If you go to my page below, there is a form you can print out and mail in with your donation.  You can mail it to me personally and I will turn then all in prior to the walk, or you can mail them directly to the American Cancer Society.  Be sure to make all checks out to ACS.

Please send them in as soon as possible so that I know prior to the walk, how much I need to donate to reach my goal.  I always do my donation last.  If I haven't reached the goal I donate whatever the amount is needed to get there.  Of course, if it has already been reached I still give a generous amount along with the money I spend on some of the raffle prizes.

Did you know that many employers will match your donation?  You can find out if yours is one of them by checking their name on the ACS site.

Once again I want to thank all of you for being so generous every year and I pray that one day cancer will be a disease of the past,

JoAnne Elefterion

You can go to JoAnne's page to donate.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=30536889&fr_id=84691&pg=personal

Alzheimer's walk is on Saturday, 10/24, 9am
Bright House Field, Coachman Road, Clearwater, FL

The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's - Pinellas County Walk is this Saturday beginning at Bright House Field with registration beginning at 9am and the walk starting at 10am. The purpose of this event is to bring awareness and to fund Alzheimer's disease. Registration by 3pm tomorrow, Friday, October 23rd is required to participate in the walk (registration is free). To register and see more information about the walk, go to http://act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk/General?...<http://act.alz.org/site/TR/Walk/General?pg=informational&fr_id=7400&type=fr_informational&sid=20777>. The registration button is located at the top next to the 'Home' icon. Hope you can walk for this good cause!

Thanks for your support!

 FINS UP!