TBPH Lone Palm Foundation

Fri Oct 20 09:54:36 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

We have some of our members that were affected by Irma and it seems as if they are not going to receive or get help for repairs. If you find yourself in this situation, PHIP (Parrot heads in Paradise) offers assistance for Parrot Heads in need through the Lone Palm Foundation.

The Lone Palm Foundation is the charitable arm of Parrot Heads in Paradise (PHIP), Inc<https://www.phip.com/>.

We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization designed to further the commitment of Parrot Heads worldwide.

The foundation exists to support Parrot Heads and the social and environmental needs and concerns within their communities.

By supporting our community and its environs on a local level, striving to preserve the world’s ecosystem for generations to follow, exuding genuine concern for humanity by performing charitable actions and giving back to our fellow man in need through our beneficent aid, our philanthropic goals can be achieved.

Inspired by the life style and teachings of Jimmy Buffett, and with the assistance of angels in tropical shirts, we focus on leaving our world a better place for all.

To apply for assistance:

http://lonepalmfoundation.org/emergency-phund-guidelines/

FINS UP!!!