TBPH Volunteer when called upon!

Thu Sep 14 07:43:22 PDT 2017

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

I hope you are looking forward to being with PHmaily & PHriends this weekend as we "let off some Irma steam" and party with a purpose.

Remember when you pledged to "volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon? Well, you're being called upon. We need A LOT of assistance this weekend, so if you can help us out, please let us know by emailing firstmate at finsup.com<mailto:firstmate at finsup.com> today so we can update our list.

The list is attached with times that still need some tail feathers to assist.

Please note: Registration times changed on Friday to later and Duck, duck Booze is moved from Saturday to Friday.

Come on out....let's dance...let's party...let's teaaaam drink to everyone's health and safety!!!

FINS UP!!!!