TBPH Club T's Pre-order

Thu Apr 5 06:26:26 PDT 2018

Helloooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

We've had a lot of requests for TBPG logo t's. We are taking pre-orders for TBPH Club  t-shirts. You have a choice of t or tank.

The shirts will have our TBPH one-color Parrot Head logo on the front in black and our TBPH logo on the back. Tanks will only have the TBPH logo on them. Michelle will have a color chart at the Fins to da Left store if you'd like to take a look at the actual color swatch.

If you ordered a spaghetti strap on the last order, see Michelle.

Last day to order is 5/2/18.

Soooooo.....if you want a club t, or 3 or 4 t's - now is the time to get them.

FINS UP!!!!