TBPH Sign for meetings

Wed Apr 18 08:04:49 PDT 2018

Hey guys for tonight and going forward, let the Valet know you are with TBPH Parrot Heads, especially if you are dropping or carrying items for the meeting. If there are spaces, they will give us preference to park. I asked for 35 spaces tonight and they'll do their best.

Here is the TBPH sign that you can print and place in your dash board for meetings.

We're doing everything we can to make is more convenient for you to come and be with your PHamily & PHriends!

Dorothy
Lovely Lady