TBPH Elections Bulletin #3 - The Winners

Tue Aug 7 17:44:31 PDT 2018

Hello Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

What time is it?????????????   It's time to congratulate the Executive Committee who will lead our wonderful Club for the next two-year term beginning January 1, 2019.

What's that you say???  You didn't get a ballot in the mail???  And you didn't vote???

No, you didn't sleep through the elections.  What happened is that potential Candidates had until midnight July 30, 2018, to throw their hats into the election ring, and as of that time we only had one Candidate for each of the four positions.  Therefore, in my capacity as Elections Committee Chairperson, I announce that a vote will not be necessary.  Each Candidate automatically wins the position for which he / she was running.

The four Candidates who "volunteered when called upon" and threw their hats into the ring are…..

President/Captain:                   Dorothy Bedlin "Lovely Lady"

Vice President/First Mate:     Jorge Diaz

Treasurer/Purser:                     Jennifer O'Connor

Secretary/Yeoman:                  Susan Bond "Tin Cup"

Herein we attach their Campaign Statements so that you can read the plans that they all have for the future leadership of the Club.

Congratulations to the upcoming Executive Committee for the term 2019-2021!!

FinsUp!

Carol & Tim Gerlach

Elections Committee