TBPH New York Trip

Mon Feb 5 16:53:24 PST 2018

We have had a great deal of interest in the New York trip from other Florida clubs and want to ensure all TBPH Club members who are interested in going on the club trip have the opportunity to book before we open it up to other clubs.

To that end, if you are interested in going on the trip, please call to book your reservation prior to Monday, February 12th. There is limited space available on the trip so we want to make sure all our club members get space before we open it up to other clubs.

We will send the invite out to other clubs on Monday, February 12th.

Thank you!!