TBPH MOTB Kick-off 2_28_17

Thu Feb 22 12:47:43 PST 2018

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

Are you ready to attend the 5 time Trop Rock Associations' "Event of the Year" Music on the Bay to BEGIN?????

The MOTB committee is ready and waiting.....

What time is it??????? It's time for the MOTB kick-off meeting at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!

GOOD IDEA - Take shuttles from your hotel, car pool or Uber! Shuttles run 3-11pm on Wednesday.

Come early....stay late--- ya know the parking is tight!!!  AND I mean tight!

Entertainment by:

The Shanty Hounds 4-6pm

Don Middlebrook 6-8pm

Steve Hooper & the Wolf Island Band 8-10pm

Please RSVP by Monday, 2/26 by 5pm. WJ's needs a head count for the buffet (6:30 until it runs out)

LOTS OF OUT OF TOWNERS, SOO00....REALLY NEED A HEAD COUNT

IF YOU DO NOT RSVP, WJ'S DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO MAKE!!!!
Fins to da left...Fins to da right...Conga down tonight!!!!!
Cut n paste to RSVP - yes, you need to put your name and email address on the RSVP to register.
http://whoozin.com/JQE-RK3-UA33
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads let's have your club SHINE! Wear your TBPH logo t's, earrings, necklaces, pins and all TBPH items. Let's how all of our PHellow Parrot Heads how proud we are!!!!!!
By the way, if you can Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon for Information tent, please email firstmate at finsup.com<mailto:firstmate at finsup.com>.

FINS UP!!!!