TBPH New Member Meet n Greet

Wed Mar 28 11:57:36 PDT 2018

When you join TBPH you are given a white lei and wearing the white lei helps our newbies stand out and allows members to identify them easily. During the TBPH New Member indoctrination, TBPH replaces the “white lei” with a “color lei”. Sooooo.....TBPH developed the “newbie” button for the newer members to wear until they feel part of the PHlock.

Keep an eye out for the newbie buttons, go up and chat with them and invite them to join you at your table or to the next event.

Twice a year we have a new member “meet n greet” that is hosted for members that have joined in the past 6 months. We hold the “meet n greet” in a members home, so that it give a more intimate are to meet and get to know the Fruitcake Board and some key members.

If you have joined this year, late last year or just want to come and ask questions to get to know “TBPH slang” and hear some great stories and why we do what we do, come to the “new member meet n greet” on Friday, 4/27 7pm at Bob & Susan Seamon’s house, 7007 W Baywood Ct, Tampa, FL  33615

TBPH will provide main dish. BYOB and a dish to pass.

FINS UP!!!