TBPH Sarasota Parrot Heads 22nd Birthday Bash

Thu Mar 29 08:01:03 PDT 2018

Hello Florida Parrot Heads! Please share this with your members!

The Sarasota Bay Parrot Head Club is celebrating our 22nd birthday the first weekend in June. This year our theme is SUMMERZCOOL! We would like to extend the invitation to all Parrot Heads to join us. The flyer and registration info is attached.

This year the bash will again be held at the beautiful Magnuson Marina Cove Resort in St. Pete.  A huge pool area has been exclusively reserved for our group during each day and banquet rooms for each evening.  The Hotel is a 18-acre resort with waterfront accommodations, fresh water pool(s) and a private beach.  Check out their website  www.marinacoveresort.com.<http://www.marinacoveresort.com./>   In order to reserve a room at our Special Rate ($99.99) you must register first for the party. Which you can easily do by clicking HERE<https://sarasotabayparrotheadclubinc.wildapricot.org/event-2790372> or by mailing in your payment with the attached registration form.

Also our regular monthly Social falls the night before the party, therefore we have moved it to the Magnuson. As always it is open to the public and at no charge. Our entertainment on Thursday is "Tropicool" (Jimi Pappas, John Patti, James White) from 6:30 to 9:30pm!

The  outstanding entertainment for the balance of the weekend is as follows:

Friday, June 1 - "Trop Rock Junkies"

Saturday, June 2 - "Jimmy Parrish & The Waves"

Sunday June 3 and Poolside throughout the weekend - Rich McGuire, Bill Cockrell, Rudy Cox, David Burks, and the "Cabana Dogs".

We will also be holding a Chinese Raffle on Friday, a Silent Auction on Saturday, our annual Saturday afternoon Mixology Contest, ("Drinks Around The World") and many more surprises.  Hope to see you there!

Sarasota Bay Parrot Head Club
Birthday Party Committee