TBPH Book Your Rooms - 15th Annual Bar Stroll & 24th Birthday party

Fri May 18 06:58:20 PDT 2018

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it??????

It's time to book your bar stroll & birthday bash rooms!

15th Annual Bar Stroll - Progressive bar stroll Friday night (Mixology), Pool party Saturday, Bar Stroll Saturday night.

Dates: 8/17-8/19/18, Holiday Isles Resort, 14711 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, FL 866-394-0751 (Call Monday-Thursday only for reservations)

Hidden on Madeira Beach, we have located a motel that is a Parrot Head Parrotdise!!! If we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.

Soooo, BOOK TODAY - Parrot Head rate ends 7/15/18. Coolers, drinks and food ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area has grills and a Tiki hut picnic area.

Carpool, carpool, carpool..one car per room allowed. Pet PHriendly!

Rooms are for 2 people. Additional people are $10 each per night

1 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper ............$104.75 (includes tax)

Studio - 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper...$122.04 (includes tax) - these are suites

Pets are $10 a night

They do bill one night when you reserve your room.

www.holiday-isles.com<http://www.holiday-isles.com>

24th Birthday Bash, 9/14-9/16/18:

We have a great line-up this year and you'll want to book your room in the next 30 days. Saturday night band - The Boat Drunks and we're pretty sure that Mike Miller will be with us!!!!

After 6/17/18, the birthday information will post to TBPH Facebook and be place on the PHlorida Club Leaders page, so other clubs can attend. We'll be limited to 200, sooooo make your plans NOW.

Register at any meeting up to 9/5/18, $50 for Parrot Head in good standing and $60 for non-Parrot Head. On-line registration will be
available next week.

Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove

Room Rates:  Courtyard Rates
On Line: $92 with code TBP http://www.marinacoveresort.com/suites
Direct call to Hotel: $102 with code TBP

"While not officially condoned by the Board of the TBPH Club, salty language, alcohol-induced playfulness, and partially-clad bodies are not unheard of at some TBPH events where members have been known to act out the lyrics of popular Jimmy Buffett songs. Every member has a choice to attend or not if they could be offended by these actions."
FINS UP!!!!!