TBPH 5th Wednesday

Sun May 27 11:17:09 PDT 2018

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it????????

It's time for a 5th Wednesday!!!

Sea Hags, Wednesday 5/30, 6-10pm. Come and join us and we met up with our cuzzins from the beach area.

9555 Blind Pass Rd. where Treasure Island turns into St. Pete Beach- its off to side of bridge connecting Treasure Island and St. Pete Beach on water.

50/50 raffle for Save the Manatee Club.

Drink specials are:

$3 Capt Morgan, Bacardi and all Smirnoff flavors

$4 Titos vodka, sangria and all house wines.

Corona Bucket - 5 for $14 or Domestics 5 for $12

PHood specials to 7 pm (with lanyard) -- $5 pizza, fried mushrooms, potato skins and fried pickles.

FINS UP!!!