TBPH MOTM Pre-Pit Parties

Wed Oct 24 06:35:44 PDT 2018

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Michelle will have MOTM t-shirts and will pass out Saturday, 10/27 at Pit Stop One and The Yard that evening. If you can't pick up your shirt at this time, they will travel to MOTM and be available at Dante's Pool party. TBPH shirts are worn on Friday at Street Fest.

MOTM is right around the corner and as excitement is running through the air for the actual event, here's some PHun events coming your way!!!!!

Soooooooo what time is it??????

It's time for pre-pit parties!!!!

Happy Hour, Friday, 10/26 Whiskey Joe's - New Port Richey - wear your TBPH lanyard (name badge) for drink specials
6:30-8:30
Then PHollow the PHlock to Rum River for Tropalicious & Friends Pit Stop One.

Pit Stop One, Trop Rockin the Bayou, Saturday, 10/27, Gil Dawg's - New Port Richey
11am - 11pm

The Yard, 10/29, John Frinzi & Aaron Scherz, gates open at 6pm and entertainment is 7-10pm.
Halloween Costume Contest
BYOC, BYOB and a dish to pass.
$20 donation for artists

I was working in the lab late one night, When my eyes beheld an eerie sight, For my monster from his slab began to rise, And suddenly - to my surprise, He did the mash.  He did the monster mash.  The monster mash, It was a graveYARD smash.  He did the mash.  It caught on in a flash.  He did the mash,  He did the monster mash."
Another American original, 1962 by  " Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt  Kickers  (1938- 2007). If you have just one big hit, having one that is played every year is not a bad thing.

Yes , the 60's were the golden years for music and T/V.  My high school had a jukebox in the cafeteria. And in the morning before class and at lunch we could put in a coin and play the songs that we heard on the radio and saw on Dick Clark's American Bandstand.   "Leave It To Beaver", with the  perfect T/V family    ( I never saw my dad wearing  a tie at home, and my mom didn't cook dinner in heels).  Which lead to the Munster's.....Herman, Lily, Grandpa, Eddie, and Marilyn.  Then came along the Addams Family....Gomez, Mortica ,Wednesday, Pugsley,  Uncle Fester, Grandmama, Lurch, Thing, Cousin Itt,  two families closer to my family (except for the vampire , werewolf  elements ) . Both the Munsters and the Addams Family had a two year run in prime time in black and white, and the reruns are still on T/V.

So, that's the Yardome's Halloween theme, the Munsters ver's the Addams Family.   So dress like -----.a Munster or a Addams.....lots of choices. Really big prizes for the best costumes....male, female , or undecided.   And a raffle with all the proceeds going to The Panama Parrot Head Club for hurricane relief.

Mark Leverett

Pit Stop One, After Party Breakfast, 10/30, Seaside Inn - New Port Richey, Key Lime Wine Duo & Friends.
11am til ... Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's.

MOTM Schedule from Trop Rocking Magazine.

https://www.troprockin.com/trop-rock/trop-rock-music-motm-schedule-2018/<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.troprockin.com%2Ftrop-rock%2Ftrop-rock-music-motm-schedule-2018%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C87aa73838ec24211f4cd08d635f8d104%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636755740127056701&sdata=VRD6kg0LUPrtHOi2LjIVmpZSp0DkAiGRxbYvfIn5M6A%3D&reserved=0>

Stay tuned for a Coconut Telegraph, emails for MOTM  PHlockings and more information on MOTM.

FINS Up!!!