TBPH Birthday Bash

Fri Sep 7 14:10:53 PDT 2018

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Shhhh - don't tell anyone but we have a birthday coming up!!!! I know it's supposed to be a surprise, but letting the cat out of the bag!

It takes an army to plan an event AND we need some volunteers!

Raffle basket wrapping for silent auction is Monday 9/10, 6pm at The Yard. BYOB and TBPH will provide pizza.

On-site, we still need registration (Friday, Saturday poolside and Saturday evening), silent auction set-up on Friday and silent auction security on Saturday. If you can volunteer, please email Joyce at kahluakutie17 at aol.com<mailto:kahluakutie17 at aol.com>.

We sure could use some help!!!

FINS UP!!!!!