TBPH Kahauna's Celebrates 24 years

Sun Sep 23 05:44:35 PDT 2018

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Teaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm drink for those that Volunteeeeeeered When Called Upon and helped to Cleeeeeaaaaan the Beaches yesterday! We had about 50 parrot heads and 4 parakeets come out and clean Parrot head Island.

Kahuna's hosted our after party and while we there found out that they are celebrating their 24th anniversary party! Coincidence that both of us are 24 this year!

Come on over this Friday, 9/28 to celebrate with Jim and Jody from 7-11pm. Jim has been PHamily for over 15 plus years, so let's show him some Parrot Head love!!!!!

Live Music, Free "24th Anniversary" t-shirts while they last, drink specials and give-a-ways!

10515 Gandy Blvd, St Pete   727-576-7800.

FINS UP!!!!